For immediate release.
Stephanie McChesney, founder and owner of Skin By Stephanie, is gearing up to open her second location in Charleston SC area. Located at the Shops at Shelmore Village at 728 South Shelmore Drive in Mount Pleasant, Stephanie will be available for one week each month to cater to her growing clientele in the lowcountry.
Her practice started with performing pre- and post-operative treatments for plastic surgeons in the Charleston area. Stephanie gained valuable experience in restorative skin care and lymphatic drainage techniques. To this day, she has Charleston clients from those early years of her practice.
In addition to her practice, Stephanie created her own skin care line: Science Cueticals and make-up line, S Minerals. Her practices specializes in:
- A highly individualized program of clinical skincare products and aesthetic treatments to help beautify your skin.
- Improving the appearance and elasticity of your skin at the cellular level through the use of clinically-proven active ingredients—Peptides, Retin A, Antioxidants & Vitamin C Ester.
- Clinical aesthetic treatments customized to your skin’s changing needs in order to maximize your results – she may prescribe a combination of microdermabrasion, light therapy, radio frequency and oxygen therapy.
- Incorporates a personalized home regimen of Science Ceuticals, Stephanie’s exclusive clinical skin care line featuring the highest levels of active ingredients available.
- Educates her clientele on the proven benefits of active ingredients on the skin and to serving as the alternative to non-invasive cosmetic surgery.
For more information, contact Stephanie at 864-314-2417 or visit her website at https://skinbystephanie.com.